Total Calories: 25
1. Wash and trim asparagus, discarding woody stems.
2. Wash fennel and cut off stems and fine leaves; chop bulb into large chunks.
3. Heat oil in a wok and add vegetables and tarragon.
4. Sauté just until vegetables are tender-crisp
5. Sprinkle with pepper and serve.
Super Salad : purple leaf lettuce, blood oranges, and sunflower seeds with raspberry vinaigrette.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.