Total Calories: 230
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. In a small bowl, combine sundried tomatoes and boiling water. Let sit 20 minutes.
3. Place sun-dried tomatoes and their soaking liquid in blender. Add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and salt and blend to a course purée.
4. In a medium saucepan, heat oil over low heat. Add garlic, dried pepper flakes, and ginger and cook, stirring 3 minutes.
5. Add chili powder and black pepper and cook, stirring 30 seconds longer. Add butter and melt.
6. Remove pan from heat and stir in tomato mixture. Add shrimp and stir to combine.
7. Place shrimp and sauce in a baking dish in an even layer. Bake until just done, approximately 11 minutes.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.