Total Calories: 621
1. Remove muscle along side of each scallop. Wash and pat dry.
2. Spray skillet well with cooking spray. (Scallops are delicate and stick easily.)
3. Add olive oil and heat.
4. Quickly sear scallops on each side.
5. Serve with ¼ cup French sorrel sauce drizzled over scallops.
6. Garnish with two blood orange slices and a sprig of fresh thyme.
1. Grate or zest lemon and reserve.
2. Place all ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
Note : This sauce is also excellent over chicken, burgers, spaghetti squash, green beans, and whole-grain pasta. Sorrel leaves are brilliant green and provide a tangy and attractive sauce for fish or poultry. Sorrel is also an excellent digestive aid.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.