Total Calories: 134
1. Cut bacon into bite-sized pieces and brown lightly in 3½-quart pressure cooker.
2. Add onions, celery, and bell peppers to bacon and sauté over medium heat until onions are translucent.
3. Wash lentils, discarding any that are broken, and add them to vegetables.
4. Add cilantro, water, and salt.
5. Cover the pressure cooker and bring pressure to the second red ring (15 psi). Cook 15 minutes and let pressure drop of its own accord. Or, cook on top of stove in a covered pot for 1 hour.
6. Serve as a main dish with vegetables and a salad.
Super Salad : arugula, grapefruit, blueberries, and pine nuts with organic walnut oil and lemon juice.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.