Total Calories: 100
1. In a frying pan coated with cooking spray, brown chicken breasts, cooking 3–4 minutes per side or until golden-brown and fully cooked. Set aside to cool and then slice in strips. (Chicken can be grilled or roasted.)
2. In a large salad bowl, mix greens and radicchio and add olives, hearts of palm, beet, zucchini, peppers, and artichoke hearts.
3. In a separate bowl, mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and black pepper
4. Pour salad dressing over salad and toss well.
5. Divide into four portions on salad plates.
6. Add feta cheese and sliced chicken.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.