Total Calories: 1,357
1. Wash and pat salmon fillets dry.
2. Using as little oil as possible, rub it on a nonstick pan to coat. Remove any excess.
3. Heat pan just until it barely begins to smoke. Watch carefully, because smoking means the oil is breaking down and will not taste the same.
4. Place salmon flesh-side down in pan and brown 5 minutes.
5. Turn salmon over onto skinside and brown an additional 5 to 7 minutes, depending on thickness of fillets. Salmon should be cooked through, but still firm. Do not overcook!
6. Immediately place on a bed of arugula and top with 1 tablespoon of tarragon aioli. Serve lemon wedges on side.
1. Choose 4 large sprigs of tarragon. Wash carefully and pat dry. Remove leaves and chop coarsely. Set aside.
2. Place egg, lemon juice, salt, and powdered mustard seed into blender and cover.
3. Turn blender to speed 4 or “beat” speed.
4. After 5 seconds, remove center section from cover of blender and slowly pour oil into the container while blades are rotating.
5. Stop motor and use a spatula, if needed, to blend the last of the oil into the mixture. All oil should be completely blended into a creamy mixture.
6. Add chopped tarragon and blend in just until tarragon is completely mixed in.
Super Salad : Belgian endive, purple radicchio, mango, pineapple, blueberries, and shredded coconut with raspberry vinaigrette
Suggestion : Use leftover aioli on broccoli or other steamed vebetables, on poached eggs, chicken or fish.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.