Total Calories: 54
1. Peel carrots and parsnips and slice both diagonally; carrots in ?-inch slices and parsnips in ¼-inch slices.
2. Sauté the onion slices in butter until limp and add carrots and ginger, stirring to coat.
3. Add orange juice and soy sauce and cook over low heat approximately 8 minutes.
4. Add parsnips, honey, and pepper.
5. Cover and cook until sauce has a nice, syrupy consistency.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.