Total Calories: 187
1. Wash and pat cod dry.
2. Combine breadcrumbs, macadamia nuts, and half the parsley.
3. Cut cod into four pieces and dip in the egg-and-water mixture, then in seasoned breadcrumbs.
4. Place cod in a shallow baking dish so that the pieces are close together. Sprinkle with remaining parsley.
5. Drizzle oil on top.
6. Bake uncovered approximately 25 minutes in a 375°F oven until browned and crusty. If you substitute chicken in this recipe, you’ll need to cover the dish to retain moisture; bake 40 minutes at 350°F. Remove the cover during the last 10 minutes of baking to brown the crust.
7. Serve over a bed (1 cup) of lightly wilted spinach or arugula.
Steam the spinach, arugula, or other dark greens as little as possible, just enough to “subdue” them. Lightly wilted greens will retain all of their nutrients, are tastier, and look nicer.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.