Total Calories: 529
1. In a large wok, lightly sauté all vegetables and herbs, tossing frequently until mixed, coated with oil, and almost cooked. Spinach and herbs should be softer.
2. Add wine and heat until it bubbles; turn down the heat, and let vegetables and wine simmer until vegetables are tender, but still crisp.
3. Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to boil, add linguini, and cook according to package directions.
4. When linguini is done al dente, drain and add it to the vegetable sauté without rinsing. The linguini will soak up the juices, making it more flavorful.
5. Top each of two portions with half of the grated cheese and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.