Total Calories: 50
1. Slice and grate ginger root.
2. Combine ginger, lime juice, pepper, sesame oil, and soy sauce.
3. Marinate tuna for at least 1 hour (preferably overnight). Reserve marinade in refrigerator.
4. Wash and cut arugula into bite-sized pieces; arrange on two plates. Ahi can also be pan seared for same time.
5. Prepare hot coals and grill ahi approximately 4 minutes on each side.
6. Place grilled tuna over arugula; drizzle with reserved marinade.
7. Sprinkle cilantro over each piece of tuna.
NOTE: Super Salad: spinach, pear, avocado, and dried cherries with sesame seeds and creamy sesame seed dressing
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.