Total Calories: 224
1. Steam or bake chicken breast without adding any oil. Cut into bite-sized chunks and set aside.
2. Add butternut squash, leeks, parsley, and celery to a 3½- quart pressure cooker.
3. Add soup base, water, and black pepper. Process at 8 psi 15 minutes. Or, cook on top of stove in a covered pot for 1 hour.
4. Allow pressure to drop of its own accord.
5. Allow soup to cool until it can be easily handled, then purée it in a blender.
6. Dissolve arrowroot in sour cream and place in blender with the last batch of soup.
7. Return processed soup and sour cream mixture to pot and heat to serving temperature.
8. Ladle soup into bowls and sprinkle chives over each serving.
NOTE: Super Salad: purple radicchio, orange slices, feta cheese, and organic pecans with creamy Caesar dressing
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.