Total Calories: 129
1. Place lentils in a medium saucepan and add enough water to cover by 2 inches. 2. Bring water to boil, add half the salt (¼ teaspoon) and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer until lentils are tender, approximately 40 to 45 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold water, and place in mixing bowl.
4. To prepare couscous, bring 1¼ cups water and remaining salt to a boil. Stir in couscous, remove from heat, and cover tightly.
5. Let stand until couscous has absorbed the water, approximately 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork and combine with lentils.
6. Mix lemon juice, vinegar, remaining olive oil, and garlic. Pour over lentils and couscous and mix well. Cover and chill.
7. Mix scallions, watercress, tomatoes, olives, and pepper. Cover and chill.
8. Arrange a bed of the watercress mixture on a salad plate, place 1 cup of the lentil and couscous mixture over the greens, and sprinkle feta cheese on top.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.