Total Calories: 260
1. Cut most stems from Swiss chard. (If braising greens are used, these are usually young tender leaves that don’t need trimming.) Wash and dry leaves, chop into bite-sized pieces, set aside.
2. Mix oil, tamari sauce, rice vinegar, arrowroot, and Chinese five-spice powder and set aside.
3. Heat peanut oil in the bottom of a large wok.
4. Add butternut squash, garlic, leek, and ginger.
5. Stir vegetables over high heat, turning frequently until squash begins to soften, approximately 6 minutes.
6. Add chard or braising greens and continue to stir until greens are wilted and squash is tender, approximately 10 minutes.
7. Stir in sauce (oil, tamari, rice vinegar, arrowroot, and five spice) and heat through until slightly thickened.
8. Add sesame seeds and serve with buckwheat soba noodles.
Super Salad : purple leaf lettuce, sliced pears, avocado, dried cranberries, and sesame seeds with creamy sesame dressing
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.