Total Calories: 494
1. In nonstick frying pan, heat olive oil, add steak pieces, and cook until golden-brown and fully cooked. Set aside. (Steak pieces can also be grilled or roasted.)
2. In the same frying pan, sauté the zucchini and bell pepper. Set aside.
3. Add beef broth, cognac or sherry, salt, cumin, pepper, ketchup, and tomato paste.
4. Add mushrooms, meat, and sautéed zucchini and red pepper. Steam 15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, steam cauliflower and cut into bite-sized pieces (can be replaced with wholegrain pasta).
6. Add nonfat sour cream before serving.
Super Salad : tricolor base (Belgian endive, arugula, radicchio), purple heirloom tomatoes, and olives with red wine vinaigrette
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.