Total Calories: 160
1. In a 5-quart open kettle, lightly sauté leek, onion, and garlic in oil.
2. Add carrots, bell pepper, tomatoes, basil, arugula, oregano, thyme, sorrel, beef stock paste, black pepper, salt, and water.
3. Cover and simmer at least 1 hour (2 hours if time permits). Longer cooking time blends flavors even more. The soup can also be placed in a slow cooker and simmered on its lowest setting during the day.
4. Twenty minute s before the end of cooking, add the uncooked pasta. Uncover pot and stir frequently to make sure pasta doesn’t stick.
5. Just before serving, stir in beans.
6. Ladle into large soup bowls and sprinkle with grated cheese.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.