Total Calories: 836
1. Do not pre-heat the slow cooker.
2. Dice up the onion, add to crock pot.
3. Rub the ribs with salt and pepper, add to crock pot.
4. Dump BBQ sauce on top.
5. Cook on low setting for 8-10 hours.
6. Try not to lift the lid too much.
7. The meat will FALL OFF THE BONE!
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.