Total Calories: 472
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Sift flour and baking powder in bowl; set aside.
3. In a another large bowl, beat egg white and cream of tartar until meringue-like but not stiff.
4. Gradually add sugar while beating. Then, add vanilla and vegetable oil.
5. Add egg yolks one at a time and continue beating.
6. Add cake flour and baking powder and continue mixing.
7. Line muffin pans with paper cups and pour mixture about 2/3 full.
8. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Finished when toothpick comes out clean.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.