1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over high heat.
2. Add pepper, ginger, carrots, garlic, onions and cayenne or chilies.
3. Cook for 2 minutes, then add potato and stock.
4. Bring to the boil and simmer 10 minutes.
5. Transfer the vegetables to a food processor and purée until smooth.
6. Return the purée to the saucepan and stir in peanut butter and tomato juice or mash the vegetables in the saucepan until slightly lumpy.
7. Add sugar, salt and pepper.
8. Serve sprinkled with green onions.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.