Total Calories: 468
1. Preheat the oven at 400 and spray the muffins with non-stick spray.
2. With an electric mixer, cream 1/2 cup butter and 1 cup sugar until smooth. Add the eggs and beat until fluffy.
3. In a large bowl combine the flour, salt and baking soda and add to the sugar-butter mixture alternately with the buttermilk. Stir until well mixed.
4. In a food processor, grind the raisins and orange zest. Add to batter and combine. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tins and bake into golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean, about 12 minutes. Remove the pans to a baking rack. Brush the tops of the muffins with orange juice and sprinkle lightly with remaining sugar. Let cool completely.
5. For spread mix remaining 1/2 cup butter and quince jelly.
6. Cut the ham into small pieces. Split the muffins in half, spread the quince butter and stuff with a small amount of ham. Cover with muffin top and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.