1. Tear bread into large pieces and put in a bowl and set aside
2. Puree the peaches and add eggs sugar vanilla and milk and set aside.
3. Mix together the oatmeal brown sugar and cinnamon with the butter till crumbly.
4. In a greased with butter crockpot layer 1/3 of the bread in buttered crockpot. Pour 1/3 of the egg mixture over the bread covering it, then layer 1/3 of the oatmeal mixture. Repeat two more times.
5. Put the crockpot on low and go to bed. Wake up and smell the cinnamon. Do not let this cook longer than 7-8 hours. Take crockpot out of the heat and let set for about 20 minutes while you make coffee and set the table.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.