1. Cut butter into 1/2 inch pieces and place in a 9x13 baking dish.
2. Preheat oven to 425° for a glass baking dish, or 450° for metal.
3. Once oven is about halfway preheated, place dish with butter inside, and leave in until butter is melted (but not browned) and oven is preheated.
4. Meanwhile, whip eggs until thick and lemon colored.
5. Add milk, flour, and salt and mix until blended.
6. Pour batter into pan of melted butter and place back in oven.
7. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until the edges are raised and browned and the middle is cooked.
8. Serve hot with maple syrup or jam.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.