Upgrade to the Full Version
of the Cook'n Recipe Organizer
Cook'n is five products in one
The Cook'n Recipe Manager is an easy-to-use program that makes recipe management and organizing using your home computer a snap.
1) Electronic Cookbook
- Search thousands of recipes in seconds
- View hundreds of full color photos
- Download recipes from internet
Simply tell Cook'n what ingredients you have on hand and in seconds, Cook'n will suggest several delicious recipes. Or, use Cook'n's exclusive "Recipe Browser" feature and page through pictures of finished dishes to look for ideas.
Download new recipes every week from this web site. You can also import recipes from other web sites or other cooking software.
2) Recipe Manager
- Add your own recipes
- Easily adjust recipe serving sizes
- Print recipes on 3x5 and 4x6 cards or on an 8.5x11 sheet
- E-mail recipes to friends
Organizing your family recipe collection in the computer is easy with Cook'n. You already know how to put in your recipes, that's because Cook'n's recipe window looks just like a recipe card. And, "Quick-Fill" editing does much of the typing for you.
Cook'n has simple cookbook-like chapters and categories that make it easy to find your recipes fast.
Cook'n's Recipe Manager makes entertaining a snap. Simply select the number of guests you will be serving and enter it into your favorite recipe. Cook'n calculates the new ingredient amounts for you. No more of that measuring madness!
Sharing recipes is easy. Print recipes on pre-formatted 3x5 or 4x6 cards, or just have Cook'n e-mail recipes to a friend.
3) Menu Planner
- Simply drag and drop recipes to create your menus
- Build your own weekly, monthly and yearly menus
- Automatically generate a shopping list from your menus
With Cook'n you can simply drag recipes into the days of the week to create a menu. Then combine weekly menus into monthly and even a yearly menu.
Plus, you can combine recipes and food items to make complete meals. Then, drag and drop meals to make your own weekly or monthly menus.
4) Grocery Shopping Assistant
- Compiles your family's shopping list automatically
- Organizes shopping list items by aisle
- Converts to package sizes (ie; tablespoon tomato paste to 8 oz. cans)
- Calculates your grocery cost
Cook'n automatically combines the food on your menus and makes a grocery shopping list. It even converts tablespoons of tomato paste to 8 oz. cans! Cook'n organizes your shopping list by aisle to save you time at the store.
Cook'n also calculates the approximate cost of your shopping list. You can print off these detailed lists for easy access while shopping.
5) Personal Home Nutritionist
- Analyze the nutritional elements of recipes and menus (even the ones you add!)
- Choose between brands to satisfy dietary needs
Cook'n will analyze the nutritional value of any recipe or menu (even the ones you add!). You don't have to be a nutritionist to understand it either -- that's because Cook'n nutrition facts window looks just like the label on a can.
Cook'n has nutrition facts from the labels of 10,000 food products. You can choose between different brands to see what the nutritional effect is. Stop the guesswork among different brands and know which one is most appropriate for your needs.
Now you can plan menus based on dietary needs and tastes. Prepare one delicious meal for the entire family.
- 8 MB RAM
- 180MB Hard disk space
- 2x CD-ROM drive
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/NT/2000/ME/Windows 98
- Compatible with 16, 32, and 64 bit systems.
"I might learn how to cook yet with all this software of yours. You can't believe how much it has helped. I've had friends come over (I'm just a single guy with a dog - but looking for the right woman) and rave about the meals I prepared for them. It's not all that hard if you just follow the directions. In the end I have to tell them my secret, it's not talent - it's your software.
Oh well, the food is still delicious. Now if I could just figure out how to use the dishwasher.