How sweet these recipes
by Gooseberry Patch
The pan that can! Family meals don't get any easier than the delicious one-dish dinners, mains and desserts you'll find in this cookbook. Just turn on the oven and call 'em in to the dinner table. This versatile pan is potluck-perfect too, so get ready for compliments.
Just look inside for:
- - Breakfasts to Wake Up For: Sausage & Red Pepper Strata, Baked Apple Pancake, Cherry Streusel Coffee Cake
- - Square Meals: Turkey-Broccoli Casserole, Ham & Cheese Spaghetti, Black Bean & Rice Enchiladas
- - Potluck Pleasers: Company Baked Ziti, Deep-Dish Sausage Casserole, Delectable Baked Chicken
- - Toss-Together Sides: Sweet Corn & Rice Casserole, Mexican Roasted Cauliflower, Cheesy Garlic Rolls
- - Parties in a Pan: Jalapeno Cheese Squares, Baked Artichoke Squares, Sticky Honey Chicken Wings
- - Sweets to Share: Grandma Gracie's Lemon Cake, Isabella's Ice Cream Pie, Spiced Zucchini Bars
You can count on Gooseberry Patch for easy-to-follow directions, using familiar ingredients. Whether you're cooking for your family or hosting a casual get-together with friends, you'll find recipes here that are sure to please.
"This cookbook is cooking wowsville! Excellent recipes and pictures. It is easy to read and great little tips throughout the book. I was very pleased with this cookbook. Highly recommend it and a nice gift indeed." --Lisa R.
"I use a 9x13 pan all the time baking and cooking so I knew this book would be useful. Saw quite a few recipes I can't wait to try and started with Pineapple-Cherry Crisp. Super easy and we loved it warm with vanilla ice cream. Love the photos too!"
Includes the Gooseberry Patch Theme
About the Author
Gooseberry Patch is a publisher with a mission. As the co-founder (with her husband, Barney) and the editor-in-chief of Quail Ridge Press, she has dedicated the past two decades to preserving America's food heritage. Through Quail Ridge Press, Gwen has now accomplished much of this task by creating the 50-volume Best of the Best State Cookbook Series that includes over 20,000 classic recipes. Today Quail Ridge Press is one of the most successful regional publishers, and certainly one of the most thriving publishing houses owned by a woman.