Total Calories: 220
1. Place the bulgur in a bowl and add the boiling water. Cover and let stand about 30 minutes or until the water is completely absorbed.
2. Add the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt to the bulgur and mix well. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to allow the bulgur to absorb the flavors.
3. Add the parsley, scallions, and mint (if using). Mix well and refrigerate until well chilled.
4. Serve over a bed of salad greens and garnish with chopped tomatoes.
For a Change . . .
* For Quinoa Tabouli, instead of bulgar, use 1 cup quinoa cooked in 2 cups water, and decrease the olive oil to 2 tablespoons.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.