Total Calories: 126
1. Remove and discard the tough stems and ribs from the kale. Place the leaves in a large bowl.
2. Now comes the fun part. Take up as much kale as you can in your hands and twist it as if you were wringing out a dishcloth. Twist it until it tears, and then fold it and twist again. Continue until the leaves are bruised and torn into small pieces.
3. Transfer the kale to a large cutting board, chop it finely with a sharp knife, then return it to the bowl.
4. Add the avocado to the kale and mix well (I use my hands to make sure the avocado is well distributed throughout the kale). Add the lemon juice and garlic, and mix well.
5. Add the sunflower seeds, scallions, and salt. Toss well and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.