Total Calories: 200
1. In a large skillet using low heat, fry bacon until crisp; remove and drain bacon. Leave 3 tablespoons of bacon drippings in the skillet.
2. Add potatoes, peppers, and onions to the skillet and cook about 5 minutes or until potatoes are browned.
3. Sprinkle cheese over potatoes and stir until cheese melts.
4. Break eggs into skillet, add the seasonings, and stirring gently, cook mixture until eggs are done.
5. Sprinkle top with bacon pieces and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.