White Castle Copy Cat Burgers
Recipe from the February 2011 Newsletter
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup dry minced onion
- 3 oz. jar beef baby food
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2/3 cup beef broth
- 1 pkg. hot dog buns - buns cut into thirds
1. Combine water and onion in small bowl and allow to soak for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, knead together baby food, beef, and broth in a bowl.
3. Form meat mixture into 2 1/2" - 3" patties.
4. In skillet over medium heat, fry patties and onions together until brown on both sides.
5. Serve patties in section of bun and top with onions.February 2010 Newsletter
Be sure to check the Cook'n Recipe Archive for more recipes.