Cook'n Recipe Organizer 10 Demonstration
Cook'n 10 Demo
Cook'n is the easiest way to organize your Favorite Recipes
Whether preparing a home-cooked meal for loved ones, printing a family cookbook, making a menu to simplify meal preparations, analyzing nutrition to help you eat healthier, or syncing a shopping list to your mobile device to save time and money at the grocery store, Cook'n puts your favorite recipes at your fingertips to help you creat the things that make mealtime enjoyable.
- Search the Internet for the perfect recipe
- Enter what you have on hand and Cook'n will find you a meal you can prepare
- Search your own recipe library in seconds
Use Cook'n's proprietary seach engine to find the best recipes on the Internet. Do an ordinary keyword search or tell Cook'n what ingredients you have on hand and Cook'n will search the web for recipes that match. Narrow search results and sort them to help you find the perfect dish!
- Capture recipes you find on the internet directly into your recipe library
- Import articles from weekly and monthly newsletters
- Add decorative themes to make recipe browsing more enjoyable
When you find a great recipe on the internet simply click Capture and Cook'n will instantly impor the recipe into your Cook'n Library. Cook'n lets you customize your recipes with colorful Themes so they look just the way you like!
Enter your Own Recipes
- Enter your personal recipes
- Use the Cook'n quick-fill feature to enter units and ingredients with just one stroke of a key
- Share your personal recipes with your friends and family
It's easy to just type your own personal recipes into Cook'n. The Cook'n Recipe Window looks just like a recipe card and "Quick-fill" editing does much of the typing for your
Cook'n is five products in one
The Cook'n Recipe Manager is an easy-to-use program that makes recipe management and organizing using your home computer a snap.
- Search thousands of recipes in seconds
- View hundreds of full color photos
- Download recipes from internet
Simply tell Cook'n Recipe Organizer what ingredients you have on hand and in seconds, Cook'n will suggest several delicious recipes. Or, use Cook'n's exclusive "Recipe Browser" feature and page through pictures of finished dishes to look for ideas.
Download new recipes every week from this web site. You can also import recipes from other web sites or other cooking software.
- Add your own recipes
- Easily adjust recipe serving sizes
- Print recipes on 3x5 and 4x6 cards or on an 8.5x11 sheet
- E-mail recipes to friends
Organizing your family recipe collection in the computer is easy with Cook'n Recipe Organizer. You already know how to put in your recipes, that's because Cook'n's recipe window looks just like a recipe card. And, "Quick-Fill" editing does much of the typing for you.
The Recipe Organizer has simple cookbook-like chapters and categories that make it easy to find your recipes fast.
Cook'n's Recipe Manager makes entertaining a snap. Simply select the number of guests you will be serving and enter it into your favorite recipe. Cook'n Recipe Organizer calculates the new ingredient amounts for you. No more of that measuring madness!
Sharing recipes is easy. Print recipes on pre-formatted 3x5 or 4x6 cards, or just have Cook'n Recipe Organizer e-mail recipes to a friend.
- Simply drag and drop recipes to create your menus
- Build your own weekly, monthly and yearly menus
- Automatically generate a shopping list from your menus
With Cook'n Recipe Organizer you can simply drag recipes into the days of the week to create a menu. Then combine weekly menus into monthly and even a yearly menu.
Plus, you can combine recipes and food items to make complete meals. Then, drag and drop meals to make your own weekly or monthly menus.
Grocery Shopping Assistant
- Compiles your family's shopping list automatically
- Organizes shopping list items by aisle
- Converts to package sizes (ie; tablespoon tomato paste to 8 oz. cans)
- Calculates your grocery cost
Cook'n Recipe Organizer automatically combines the food on your menus and makes a grocery shopping list. It even converts tablespoons of tomato paste to 8 oz. cans! Cook'n organizes your shopping list by aisle to save you time at the store.
Cook'n Recipe Organizer also calculates the approximate cost of your shopping list. You can print off these detailed lists for easy access while shopping.
Personal Home Nutritionist
- Analyze the nutritional elements of recipes and menus (even the ones you add!)
- Choose between brands to satisfy dietary needs
Cook'n Recipe Organizer will analyze the nutritional value of any recipe or menu (even the ones you add!). You don't have to be a nutritionist to understand it either -- that's because Cook'n nutrition facts window looks just like the label on a can.
Cook'n Recipe Organizer has nutrition facts from the labels of 10,000 food products. You can choose between different brands to see what the nutritional effect is. Stop the guesswork among different brands and know which one is most appropriate for your needs.
Now you can plan menus based on dietary needs and tastes. Prepare one delicious meal for the entire family.
System Requirements for the Cook'n Recipe Organizer:
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/NT/2000/ME/Windows 98
- 1GIG RAM
- 300MB Hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Intel Processor
- OSX v10.6 or higher
- 1GB RAM
- CD-ROM drive
- 300MB Hard disk space
MAC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
My wife and I have seen the benefit of your software already by streamlining our meal preparation, menu selection and grocery shopping! Thanks!
I just wanted to let you know how much I love your product! I was so excited to get my software! The best cooking program anywhere!!