Tater Tot Taco Salad
Recipe from the November 2011 Newsletter
This dish combines two of my family's favorite things, taco and tater tots! This is very simple and easy to make, which is another reason it is a family favorite!
- 8 cups frozen miniature tater tots
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sliced ripe or stuffed olives
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
1. Bake Tater Tots according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning.
3. Divide Tater Tots between serving plates or bowls. Top with taco mixture, cheese, olives, lettuce, taco sauce and sour cream.
Be sure to check the Cook'n Recipe Archive for more recipes.