Decadent Chocolate Truffle Pie
Recipe from November 2010 Newsletter
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon mexican vanilla
- 1 (9-inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb pie crust
In a microwave dish combine chocolate chips and ¾ cup of cream., cook on high for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth. Cool to room temperature. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Set aside.
In a small chilled bowl, beat remaining cream until soft peaks form. Beat in chocolate mixture on high speed, a little at a time until well mixed.
Spoon into crust; refrigerate at least 8 hours before serving.November 2010 Newsletter
Be sure to check the Cook'n Recipe Archive for more recipes.