Cranberry, Feta and Walnut Salad
Recipe from the January 2012 Newsletter
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Toss greens, cranberries, cheese and walnuts in large bowl.
Mix vinegar, honey, mustard and pepper with wire whisk until well blended.
Gradually add oil, whisking constantly until well blended.
Pour over salad; toss to coat.
Be sure to check the Cook'n Recipe Archive for more recipes.