Total Calories: 1,137
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly coat 2-3 baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In large mixing bowl, cream together margarine and sugars.
3. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
4. In separate bowl sift, flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and gradually stir these into sugar mixture.
5. In large roasting pan or bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
6. Pour dough mixture over and mix by hand.
7. Drop by tablespoon onto baking sheets.
8. Bake 8- 10 minutes or until golden.
Quote:"Mountains inspire awe in any human person who has a soul. They remind us of our frailty, our unimportance, of the briefness of our span upon this earth. " Elizabeth Aston
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.