Total Calories: 1,535
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Place oatmeal in a large bowl.
3. In a medium sauce pan heat oil, brown sugar and honey over medium heat until thin (about 5 minutes).
4. Remove from heat.
5. Add vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
6. Pour over oatmeal.
7. Add sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and almonds and toss to combine.
8. Spread evenly on two baking sheets.
9. Bake 15 minutes stirring every 5 minutes.
10. Cool for a couple hours. (Don’t eat it all….)
11. Put into 12 small sealable plastic bags (8 oz) for the trail.
1. Pre-Heat Oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place Seeds on baking sheet.
3. Bake for 10-15 minutes until toasty brown.
Fun Fact:The bow of a canoe is located on the front.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.