1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a medium sauce pan combine brown sugar and butter over medium-low heat until butter is melted; remove from heat.
3. Dissolve espresso powder in hot water and stir into the butter mixture.
4. Cool to room temperature.
5. Beat eggs and vanilla into cooled butter mixture.
6. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt, stir into butter mixture.
7. Stir in the pecans, macadamia nuts and chocolate chips.
8. Grease 11 x 7 x2" baking pan.
9. Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan.
10. Bake until lightly browned about 30 minutes.
11. Cool and cut into squares.
12. Place into container for the trail.
Quote: "What nature delivers to us is never stale. Because what nature creates has eternity in it." Isaac Bashevis Singer
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.