1. Repack ramen noodles and dried peas into one Ziploc bag (reserve flavor packets for later use in another recipe).
2. In another bag, combine cheese, ham and pepper.
1. To a pot of boiling water, add first packet ingredients.
2. Once cooking, drain water.
3. Mix in second packet ingredients.
4. Simmer 3 minutes or until noodles are soft.
Note: if more of a soup consistency is desired, pour out only partial amount of water.
Fun Fact: Air flow cushion is necessary around your camp stove because it keeps the fuel tank from overheating.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.