1. Boil water and stir in instant stuffing, chicken (the juice in the pouch too!), olive oil and celery.
2. Let rest for 2 minutes; stir in the Craisins.
Fun Fact: Some Simple Fire starters:
1. Take 100% cotton balls and thoroughly rub Vaseline into them.
2. Newspaper cut into strips. Roll up and tie with string. Cover with melted wax.
3. Use lint from your dryer as a fire starter.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.