1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Lightly grease a 13 x 9 " pan.
3. Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
4. Add the sugar, vanilla and butter, beating to combine.
5. Stir in the flour and salt (set aside 1-1/2 C. of batter.
6. Stir together coffee crystals and cream and add to the remaining batter.
7. Spread the coffee batter into the prepared pan.
8. Add chocolate chips to the reserved batter and spoon over the coffee batter.
9. Run a knife through the two batters to marble them.
10. Sprinkle the pecans over the top.
11. Bake 20-25 minutes or until center is firm and set.
12. Cool before cutting into bars.
13. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
IN CAMP: Unwrap and enjoy!
Fun Fact: Lofty cumulus clouds (cotton candy) usually indicate good weather.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.