AT HOME or AT CAMP:
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-low heat.
2. Prepare four foil squares large enough to fold over one potato each.
3. Spread butter onto foil in large enough area so potatoes will be completely covered when foil is rolled.
4. Sprinkle with seasonings.
5. Roll each potato with foil.
6. Puncture package (including potato) with knife or fork a few times.
7. Grill for 1 hour or until soft, turning potatoes often.
8. Serve with your favorite toppings.
Fun Fact: A south wind in the winter usually indicates a winter storm is approaching.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.