Total Calories: 248
1. Make Crepes.
2. Heat stir-fry vegetables, chicken, pineapple and 1/3 cup of the sweet-and-sour sauce in 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until hot.
3. Spoon about 2 tablespoons filling onto each crepe. Roll up carefully place seam side down. Heat remaining 1/3 cup sweet-and-sour sauce until hot. Serve over crepes.
1. Stir all ingredients until blended. Lightly spray 6- or 7-inch skillet with cooking spray heat over medium-high heat.
2. For each crepe, pour 2 tablespoons batter into hot skillet rotate skillet until batter covers bottom. Cook until golden brown. Gently loosen edge with metal spatula turn and cook other side until golden brown.
3. Stack crepes as you remove them from skillet, placing waxed paper between each. Keep crepes covered to prevent them from drying out.
Make the crepes ahead of time. Place the stack of crepes in a resealable plastic bag and refrigerate. At suppertime, make the filling and quickly reheat the crepes in the microwave on High for 30 seconds. Assemble and serve.
1 SERVING: Calories 345 (Calories from Fat 110) Fat 12g (Saturated 3g) Cholesterol 85mg Sodium 910mg Carbohydrate 43g (Dietary Fiber 2g) Protein 16g * % DAILY VALUE: Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 46% Calcium 14% Iron 12% * DIET EXCHANGES: 2 Starch, 1/2 Fruit, 1 Vegetable, 1 Medium-Fat Meat, 1 Fat * CARBOHYDRATE CHOICES: 3
From "Betty Crocker's Dinner Made Easy With Rotisserie Chicken." Text Copyright 2004 General Mills. Used with permission of the publisher, Wiley Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.