Total Calories: 1,352.262
1. Turn broiler on and keep oven door ajar. Adjust oven rack to 6" from heating element.
2 . Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Sauté turkey, onion, bell pepper, and Mexi Mix until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are soft.
3. Add beans and sauté 1 minute.
4. Spread out chips over an ungreased nonstick baking sheet. Layer bean mixture over chips.
5. Sprinkle cheese on top of bean mixture. Broil 4 to 6 minutes, or until cheese melts and browns slightly.
6. Serve salsa and sour cream on the side for dipping. Fresh grapes make the ideal dessert.
Guiltless Nachos Supreme