Total Calories: 1,352.262
1. Turn broiler on and keep oven door ajar. Adjust oven rack to 6" from heating element.
2 . Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Sauté turkey, onion, bell pepper, and Mexi Mix until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are soft.
3. Add beans and sauté 1 minute.
4. Spread out chips over an ungreased nonstick baking sheet. Layer bean mixture over chips.
5. Sprinkle cheese on top of bean mixture. Broil 4 to 6 minutes, or until cheese melts and browns slightly.
6. Serve salsa and sour cream on the side for dipping. Fresh grapes make the ideal dessert.
Guiltless Nachos Supreme
This Guiltess Nachos Supreme recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.