1. In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated. Cool slightly.
3. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
4. Using spatula coated with cooking spray or waxed paper, press mixture into 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool slightly.
5. Using the handprint pattern, cut around the pattern with knife. Decorate with frosting and candy corn as desired. Best if served same day.
Microwave cooking times may vary.
Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
NOTE: For best results, use fresh marshmallows. 1 (7-oz) jar marshmallow creme can be substituted for marshmallows. Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended. Store no more than two days in airtight container.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.