Total Calories: 114
1. Stir together flours, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, the 1/2 cup milk and coffee crystals. Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal softens.
3. In large mixing bowl, beat margarine, brown sugar, egg whites and vanilla until smooth. Stir in cereal mixture. Add flour mixture, mixing until combined. Drop by level tablespoon onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 350°F about 10 minutes or until almost firm to touch. Remove from baking sheets and cool on wire racks.
5. In small bowl, combine powdered sugar and the 1 tablespoon milk, until smooth. Drizzle over cooled cookies. Store in airtight container.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.