Total Calories: 82
1. For crust, measure margarine, granulated sugar and the 2/3 cup flour into small mixing bowl. Beat until smooth. Mix in KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal. Spread mixture evenly in bottom of 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
2. Bake at 350°F about 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven. Cool slightly.
3. While crust is baking, rinse apricots. Place in small mixing bowl. Cover with very hot water. Let stand about 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well. Set aside.
4. Stir together the remaining 1/2 cup flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
5. In medium mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, eggs and vanilla. Beat well. Add flour mixture. Mix well. Stir in nuts and apricots. Spread mixture over baked crust.
6. Return to oven and bake about 45 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.