Total Calories: 142
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs set aside.
2. Measure the 1/2 cup margarine and brown sugar into mixing bowl beat until light and fluffy. Add flour mix until mixture resembles coarse meal. Press into 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch baking pan.
3. Bake in 350°F oven about 5 minutes or until light brown cool.
4. In medium-size mixing bowl, combine corn flake crumbs, sweetened condensed milk, coconut and walnuts. Spoon over baked crust spread carefully with buttered spatula.
5. Bake in 350°F oven about 12 minutes or until golden brown. While warm, frost with Lemon Icing.
6. To make icing, mix together confectioners' sugar, lemon juice and the 1 tablespoon margarine until smooth. Cool cut into 2 1/2 x 1 3/4-inch bars to serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.