1. In large electric mixer bowl, combine 2 cups of the flour, KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal, sugar, salt and yeast. Set aside.
2. In small saucepan, heat milk and oil over low heat, until very warm (120°-130°F). Gradually add to cereal mixture, beating on low speed until well combined. Add eggs. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in cheese, onions and chili peppers. By hand, stir in enough remaining flour to make stiff dough.
3. On well floured surface, knead dough about 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place in large bowl coated with cooking spray, turning once to coat the surface. Cover lightly. Let rise in warm place until double in volume (about 1 hour).
4. Punch dough down. Divide in half. Place into two 2-quart round casserole dishes coated with cooking spray. Cover and let rise in warm place until double in volume.
5. Bake at 350°F about 25 minutes or until golden brown. To prevent over browning, cover loosely with foil during last few minutes of baking. Remove loaves from dishes and cool on wire racks. Brush with melted margarine. Serve warm or cold.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.