Total Calories: 166
1. Crush KELLOGG'S PRODUCT 19 cereal to measure 1 1/2 cups. Set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, beat margarine, peanut butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well. Add flour mixture and crushed cereal. Mix until well combined.
4. Drop by level measuring-tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Using fork, flatten each cookie in crisscross pattern.
5. Bake at 350°F about 13 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove immediately from baking sheets. Cool on wire racks.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.