Total Calories: 143
1. Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and 1/4 cup of the KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Set aside.
2. In large electric mixer bowl, beat together margarine, cream cheese, granulated sugar and the 2 teaspoons orange peel until well combined. Stir in flour mixture. (Dough will be stiff)
3. Portion and shape level teaspoons of dough into balls. Roll in remaining crushed cereal to coat. Place about 2-inches apart on baking sheets lightly coated with cooking spray. Using the bottom of measuring cup, slightly flatten each cookie.
4. Bake at 350°F about 8 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched. Cool completely on wire racks.
5. To make Glaze, combine powdered sugar, the 1 teaspoon orange peel and the 3 tablespoons orange juice. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.