Total Calories: 73
1. Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spice. Set aside.
2. In medium-size mixing bowl, stir together KELLOGG'S® FROSTED MINI-WHEATS® biscuits, milk, pumpkin and vanilla. Let stand 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in large mixing bowl, beat margarine and the 1/2 cup brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add 1 egg. Beat well. Stir in pumpkin mixture until well combined. Add flour mixture, mixing until well combine. Spread batter evenly in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
4. For topping, beat the remaining egg until thick and lemon colored. Gradually add 1/4 cup brown sugar, beating until thick. Stir in coconut and walnuts. Spread evenly over batter in pan.
5. Bake at 350°F about 30 minutes or until browned. Let cool and cut into bars.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.