Total Calories: 105
1. Cut or chop fruit and raisins into fine pieces. Mix with granulated sugar and orange juice. Set aside.
2. Stir together flour and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, beat together margarine and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add flour ingredients alternately with water and vanilla, mixing well after each addition. Stir in KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal. Cover and chill thourghly.
4. Roll chilled dough out very thin on lightly floured surface. Cut with star-shaped cookie cutter. Cut 1-inch circle or star out of center of half the stars.
5. Put small amount (about 1 tsp.) fruit mixture on remaining solid stars. Cover with stars with the center cut out. Press edges lightly together. Place on baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
6. Bake at 425°F about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheet. Cool on wire rack. Store in airtight container.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.