Total Calories: 68
1. Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal, coconut, peanuts and cherries. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into 9 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool in refrigerator about 30 minutes. Cut into 12 bars. Serve by inserting plastic or wooden stick into each bar. Best if served the same day.
In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
* For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
* 1 (7-oz) jar marshmallow creme can be substituted for marshmallows.
* Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
* Store no more than two days in airtight container.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.